Cheesey Creamy Chicken CasseroleFrom bigdog 6 years ago
- About 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast. shopping list
- Cooked stuffing to completely cover a 9X13 pan (store bought or homemade). shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or your favorite condensed creamed soup for flavor variety). shopping list
- About 10 slices of deli style big eye swiss. shopping list
How to make it
- Completely cook and finely dice the chicken. Place as the first layer in the 9X13 pan.
- Layer the swiss cheese over the chicken.
- Smother the cheese with the condensed creamed soup.
- Completely cover with the cooked stuffing.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until bubbley.
- NOTE: You may want to place a drip pan on the rack below as it may bubble over a bit while cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 231
The Cookbigdog Farmington, MN
The Rating14 people
I have made something like this before. It is great for company or just a nice family sit down.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
I used a deli cooked chicken.... yummmmmmy! I like the cheese addition too.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Deli cooked meaning rotisserie? Hmmmmmmmm, hadn't thought of that. The only query I would have regarding that is the strength of the seasoning on the rotisserie. Some have a very strong seasoning that may not blend so well. That said, it offers addit...morebigdog in Farmington loved it