Crabby Muesnter Grilled CheeseFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, extra for spreading shopping list
- 4 slices Italian or Vienna bread shopping list
- 2 slices muenster cheese, halved shopping list
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese, halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked white or blue crabmeat, fresh and/or canned shopping list
- 2 thin slices red onion shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté pepper in 1 tablespoon butter in skillet.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side.
- Place 2 bread slices, buttered side down, on top of pepper in skillet. On each slice of bread, layer 1/2 slice Muenster cheese, 1/2 slice Monterey Jack cheese, 2 tablespoons crabmeat, and half of the onions.
- Top each with remaining 1/2 slice Muenster cheese, 1/2 slice Monterey Jack cheese and bread, buttered side up.
- Grill over medium-low heat, turning carefully, until golden brown.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
oh my-wonderful;!midgelet in Eastern loved it
YUM! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Oh baby - these sound so delicious! Grilled crab and cheese? I am in heaven. You get my 5 forks and a bunch of giggles for your picture. Eddie and Wolfie - perfect! We always called Muenster cheese...Herman Munster cheese...and still do - so you...morelunasea in Orlando loved it