Baked Clam Ball appetizersFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams shopping list
- • 2-1/2 cups coarsely crushed saltine crackers shopping list
- • 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- • 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- • 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon parsley flakes shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- • 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick), melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Pour one can of clams, with its liquid, into a large bowl. Drain the other can of clams and add to the bowl along with the crushed saltines, sweet onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder, paprika, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper, and melted butter. Mix until thoroughly combined. Cover bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form clam mix into balls about 1 inch in diameter and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. (At this stage, clam balls may be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking.) Bake clam balls about 15 minutes in preheated oven. Serve hot.
- Yield: about 3 dozen clam balls
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
This sounds really good peeta!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Sounds really good to me too. Will savse to try. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
This sounds so interesting! I imagine it would taste like really good baked clams! Maybe I'll add some crumbled cooked bacon! Oh, I'm saving this one!!! Thanks for showing us this one!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!