Spinach Fettuccini PrimaveraFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 medium zucchini scrubbed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 different colored bell peppers cored and cut into strips shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In steamer or microwave cook zucchini, peppers and broccoli until tender but still firm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions then drain well and set aside.
- Mix cottage cheese, milk, seasonings and parsley together in blender and blend well.
- Combine cooked vegetables with pasta and toss well then add cheese sauce and mix well.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan over top and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
sOUNDS WOUNDERFUL. THANKSdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
while reading this recipe (thank you for sharing) i decided that this is exactly what i need today on thiis grey winter#s day - so colourful! i shall get into my car forthwith and get the ingredients - although i'll probably substitute something call...morekochhexe in Butzbach loved it
Simply lovely, chefmeow. You got my first five of the day!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!