Chicken Cordon Bleu MeatballsFrom mbalmr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop ham, then mix ground chicken, ham, egg, and 1/2 C breadcrumbs in a medium sized bowl.
- In shallow dish, mix 1/2 C breadcrumbs and 1/2 C Parmesan cheese.
- Cut Swiss cheese into small cubes.
- Form a meatball around each cube.
- Roll each meatball in the 50/50 mix of breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
- Fry meatballs until golden brown.
- Place meatballs in a 9 X 13 baking dish, and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- For a quick sauce, mix 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 C sour cream, and some shredded cheddar cheese. Heat through.
- I serve this over egg noodles.
The Cookmbalmr Oshkosh, WI
The Rating4 people
What a delicious sounding recipe...thanks so much!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
this sounds good... if you make them small they would make good appetizers....^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Now that does sound good!!markeverett in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!