Chicken Cordon Bleu MeatballsFrom mbalmr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop ham, then mix ground chicken, ham, egg, and 1/2 C breadcrumbs in a medium sized bowl.
- In shallow dish, mix 1/2 C breadcrumbs and 1/2 C Parmesan cheese.
- Cut Swiss cheese into small cubes.
- Form a meatball around each cube.
- Roll each meatball in the 50/50 mix of breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
- Fry meatballs until golden brown.
- Place meatballs in a 9 X 13 baking dish, and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- For a quick sauce, mix 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 C sour cream, and some shredded cheddar cheese. Heat through.
- I serve this over egg noodles.
The Cookmbalmr Oshkosh, WI
The Rating4 people
Sounds tasty and easy. Many thanks!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
Now that does sound good!!markeverett in Riverside loved it
this sounds good... if you make them small they would make good appetizers....^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!