Beef And Broccoli Stir-FryFrom mattsbelly 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 TBS chili Garlic Sauce (I use Lee Kum Kee) shopping list
- 2 1/2 TBS. black bean sauce shopping list
- 4 TBS soy sauce (low sodium/lite) shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 TBS. dry sherry shopping list
- 3/4 lb sirloin or other lean cut of meat. shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced into 1/4 inch wedges shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl to make a sauce.
- Slice beef very thinly across the grain
- Add beef and 1/2 the sauce to a ziplock bag and refridgerate for up to 8 hours.
- Reserve the other 1/2 of sauce 'till time to cook.
- Heat 1TBS oil in wok (or large skillet if you don't have a wok) over high heat.
- Add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Remove beef and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to wok and reheat over high heat. Add broccoli and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until crisp. Add enough of the reserved sauce to coat the broccoil.
- Add onions and stir-fry until both the broccoli and onions are crisp but slightly tender.
- Add beef back to wok and stir-fry until warm.
- Note: I serve it with veggie fried rice. May be good if you use enough sauce over plain rice.
The Cookmattsbelly Nowhere, Us
The Rating7 people
Yum! Looks good I bet this would be great with babs chicken rice!sanzoe in Minnetonka loved it
Delicious! 5 forks for this one for sure. I made it for the Refugees recipe swap game and served it over jasmine rice. I did not have any dry sherry so I used a bit of water and a small squeeze of honey since the sherry would have added a bit of swee...morewhodunitrdr in Bellingham loved it
This looks fantastic!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!