Mushroom Broccoli Pinwheels with Red Pepper SauceFrom sanzoe 5 years ago
- 1 cup Mushrooms shopping list
- 1 head of broccoli shopping list
- shopping list
- 2 pounds beef flank steak pounded thin shopping list
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese room temperature shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1 jar roasted red pepper shopping list
- ½ of small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons half and half shopping list
- ½ tablespoon basil infused olive oil shopping list
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese shopping list
- rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up and steam broccoli until tender.
- Saute mushrooms 1/4 cup white wine, and 2 teaspoons minced garlic until liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Mix broccoli, mushrooms mix, and 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese together until mixed well.
- Pound out beef until thin.
- Spread broccoli mushroom mixture over beef not too heavy.
- Roll the beef up and hold with toothpicks.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes
- Place red peppers, onion, half and half, garlic, and olive oil in food processor and mix until smooth.
- Put in a pan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Serve beef over rice and drizzle red pepper sauce over the top.
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!