Low Country BoilFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound cooked smoked kielbasa sausage per person shopping list
- 1/2 pound shrimp per person (in shell) shopping list
- 1 ear corn per person (shucked) shopping list
- 1 box shrimp boil per 2 pounds shrimp shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vinegar per pound shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco per pound of shrimp shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red pepper per 4 pounds shrimp shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper per 4 pounds shrimp shopping list
- 2 onions per person shopping list
- 3 new potatoes per person shopping list
How to make it
- Fill a large pot about 3/4 full of water.
- Add potatoes and all spices; bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- Add sausage and bring back to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add onions and boil 5 minutes.
- Add corn and boil for 5 minutes.
- Check all ingredients for doneness, especially potatoes.
- Add shrimp and boil til shells begin to seperate from the shrimp.
- Turn off heat and let stand for a few minutes.
- Drain and Serve....
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
We were just talking today about doing this.. We add king crab in there too.. Crawdads if we can get them, and if we are feeling rich.... a couple lobster tails... We do this all out side, put a think layer of news paper on the picnic table and it go...morelinebb956 in La Feria loved it
muah! want to eat this now!
mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
If we all visit.. will Charlie make this?linebb956 in La Feria loved it