ChickaritosFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 package (17-1/4 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed or pie pastry for double-crust 10-inch pie shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chilies, onions, cheese and seasonings.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Remove half of the pastry from refrigerator.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll to a 9-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- Cut into nine small rectangles.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling across the center of each rectangle.
- Wet edges of pastry with water and roll pastry around filling.
- Crimp ends with a fork to seal.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
- Place seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until ready to heat.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with salsa and guacamole.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating13 people
ohhhh wow midge i love everything in this its sounds wonderful .......
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
THIS SOUNDS DELICIOUS!I HAVE HAD A GOOD MEXICAN DISH IN A LONG TIME!THANKS SO MUCH! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
fantastic recipe thanks great post love it high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Comfort Foods770 members
Party Food316 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Chicken Little166 members
Original Recipes18 members