Easy Crab CakesFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped (tops and bottoms) shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crab meat, drained, cartilage removed shopping list
- 2 Tbl. oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine egg, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, onions, parsley, salt and pepper, blending well.
- Add crab meat
- Shape into 6 patties
- Heat oil on med. high in a frying pan
- Reduce heat to med.
- Fry each side until browned, 5-6 minutes each side
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!