Thyme And Garlic Chuck RoastFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 4 - 5 LB. chuck roast shopping list
- 8 Large cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 Tablesppons of thyme shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of parsley shopping list
- 8 Medium red potatoes Quarted shopping list
- 4 Medium onions Quarted shopping list
- 1 Small Bag of baby carrots Cut In Half shopping list
- 4 Stalks of celery Chopped shopping list
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 2 Cups of water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 425 F
- Put 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil in A Skillet and Brown Both
- Sides of the Chuck Roasts...Then Put Into A Roaster Pan.
- Next Peel and Slice Garlic and Put Into The Same Skillet with Drippings and Saute Until Infused with...Now Put the Garlic On Top
- of the Roast...Sprinkle the Thyme and Parsley On Top of The Garlic
- Now Add 2 Cups of Water to the Skillet to Loosen All of the Meat Drippings and Pout This Over The Top Of The Roast...
- Cook for 2 Hours at 425 F...
- While This is Cooking Prepare Your Veggies to Add to The Roast...Except Tomatoes
- After the Roast Has Cooked for 2 Hours Add 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes On Top Then Pour The Other Veggies On Top Stir Gentley and Then Continue Cooking for 1 More Hour...Checking for Tenderness of the Meat...When Meat Shreds with Fork and Potatoes Are Tender and Not Mush!!!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating6 people
My Kind Of Roast! Great Post.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
this is so much better than ny ma used to make.lumpy1 in Markham loved it
Awesome pictures! Sounds wonderful. This must smell so good when cooking.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!