Bacon-Wrapped AsparagusFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash asparagus thoroughly and snap off bottoms of stalks.
- Wrap each stalk with a half strip of bacon.
- Brush the asparagus with the olive oil, skipping over the bacon.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in a 400 degree F ove fro about 10 minutes, until bacon is done.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating10 people
Asparagus and bacon - my two favs! 5 for this!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
great quick and easy recipe high5er Blue thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Easy & Tasty, Thnx For Sharing.goblue434 in Anniston loved it