Coleslaw ColeslawFrom gwencampbell 6 years ago
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1 3/4 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 Cup prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teas granulated onion shopping list
- 2 teas seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 teas paprika shopping list
- 1 large head cabbage, about 3 pounds shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots, about 1/2 pound shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded radishes shopping list
- optional garnish: shopping list
- green pepper strips shopping list
- sliced radishes shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine mayo, horseradish,sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, paprika - mix well.
- Add cabbage, carrots, radishes and toss until well mixed
- Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled - 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with pepper strips and sliced radishes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
The Rating5 people
Needed a coleslaw recipe and so glad I found this. Nice 5!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Love coleslaw. I love the paprika in this one!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I love the radish and horseradish additions. Very nice, indeed.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!