Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes Over Cilantro Cream PastaFrom keni 4 years ago
- 3lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 1lb pasta of your choice shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- 8oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1T olive oil shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies, drained shopping list
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, sliced or matchsticked shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup cojito cheese, shredded(can use Asiago or Parmesan) shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3-4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- juice from 2 limes shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Set water to boil for pasta.
- In medium sauce pan, melt butter and cream cheese over low heat.
- In another, larger pan, drizzle olive oil and add 2 cloves garlic, zucchini and tomatoes and cook about 5 minutes. Add chicken and green onion and let simmer until chicken is cooked through. Add juice from 1 lime.
- Meanwhile, get pasta cooking per package directions.
- Add cilantro, 2T garlic, cream, cheese and juice from 1/2 lime to cream cheese/butter mixture and heat on low heat until cheese is melted and sauce is warm and creamy.
- Drain pasta and immediately toss with warm sauce.
- Serve chicken/veggie mixture over bed of pasta and give one more squirt of lime juice, if desired.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
Looks fantastic! You did a fantastic job.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Simply gorgeous, great job.....:)
And a beauty flag for you!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Very nice, Keni! You've done it! I love the cream cheese sauce here!juels in Clayton loved it