Candy Bar Filled CookiesFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened shopping list
- ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 48 miniature Snickers candy bars, or whatever other miniature candy bar or mint you want to experiment with (or cut full-size candy bars into mini pieces) shopping list
- Red and green colored sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined.
- Shape about 2 teaspoonfuls of dough around each candy bar; roll in colored sugar.
- Place 2” apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake cookies at 350° for 10 to12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- NOTE: Cookies are pictured with the red and green sprinkles on the upper left side of cookie tray, behind the pecan tart cups.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating11 people
What a cool idea for a cookie! The sky is the limit here with all the candy bars availiable!juels in Clayton loved it
WOW WOW WOW, I gaurantee these will be on the sweet table at this Sundays Superbowl party. Thank your niece for me and of course thank you for this 5 recipe.bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
In a word.....yummmmmmm. I have to try these. Kinda partial to Butterfingers here. That sounds so good with the sugar cookie dough. Can't wait to try these. Thanks Krum.indicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!