BBQ Chicken BitesFrom mcboo 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl: whisk egg and milk.
- Place chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture.
- Then roll in chips.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Or until juice runs clear.
- Serve with BBQ sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- lilliancooks Long Island, NY
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- slj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating7 people
I like the sound of using the BBQ chips... what a good idea... and I love finger foods...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
wow so easy and yummy too thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Excellent.....loved this concept...I have never "potato Chip" crusted anything and was so pleased with this recipe. Not only was it easy, but so freakin' tasty with the BBQ chips. Served with Sweet Baby Rays for dippin'. Thanks Susie!slj6lori in Succasunna loved it