Olive Martini ChickenFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup gin (I'm using vodka!) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook until browned on both sides about 7 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the butter and garlic.
- Saute for about 3 minutes.
- Pour in gin, vermouth, lemon juice and olives.
- Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes OR until sauce thickens and chicken juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- juels Clayton, NC
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- blittlej Cleveland, TN
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- chefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
great post. I love the ingrdients!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Looks great. Just like the one I posted yesterday.pleclare in Framingham loved it
Yowsha - I'll be waiting to hear what you thought of these...interesting sauce!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it