Peppery Panko-crusted Parmesan Chicken WingsFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 2 cups Italian-style panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup finely shredded or grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour seasoned with salt and black pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 12 whole chicken wings, split at the joint shopping list
- ranch dressing or other sauce for serving, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Using 2 shallow plates, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and 2 teaspoons black pepper on one and place the seasoned flour on the other.
- Place the beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Dredge each chicken wing in the seasoned flour, shake off any excess, dip in the egg mixture and then roll in the bread crumbs -- patting the crumb mixture to adhere.
- Set on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the chicken wings.
- Spray the chicken wings lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the wings are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve with dipping sauce, if desired.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
You know I'd have to through a little ? hot sauce in there. A winner Sparrow.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Oh Yeah Nice Post.....got my 5grizzlybear in loved it
We may have to make these for the game on Sunday!markeverett in Riverside loved it