Pollys Pumpkin MuffinsFrom pollymotzko 5 years ago
- 2 cups low fat Bisquick shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin-(not pumpkin pie mix) shopping list
- 1.4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- Also: You can add up to 1 cup of pineapple chunks in the batter. Just make sure you drain the pineapple before you add it or it will dilute the batter too much. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly but not too much; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Take a standard ice cream scoop and scoop the batter into each cup of the silicone muffin pan. (You can use metal pans too but I'd recommend paper liners.)
- The great thing about using silicone is that the muffins pop right out without any greasing of the pan or muffin liners!! I couldn't believe it when I saw how great they work!
- I love using an ice cream scoop to put batter into muffin pans; it works so great without any drops on the pan.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the muffins are brown and done. It largely depends on the size of the muffin pan you use. I would just check at 15 minutes and then add extra minutes until done. Then keep track of how long you baked them for the next time round. (It depends on the temperature of your oven too.)
- I would largely advise anyone who hasn't tried to bake with silicone baking pans to try and save to buy some!!!
- I got a 10 piece set at QVC and I absolutely love it!
- It was the best price anywhere! If you're interested more in how to get it if they still have it, just email me & I'll tell you more about it.
- Happy cooking to you all!
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpollymotzko Garden Grove, CA
The Rating8 people
these sound really good! I was always wondering about those silicone pans....thanks for that info!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I have several cans of pumpkin sitting in my cabinet that need to be used so I'll be trying your recipe soon. Nice recipe post, Polly. Welcome to Group Recipes!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
These look and sound so yummy! A beautiful picture, too!juels in Clayton loved it