Peanut Butter Cookie Dough BrowniesFrom keni 6 years ago
- Ingredients for your favorite cake like brownie recipe, enough for a 9X13 pan---you can use 2 mixes, if you'd like, but please follow "cake like" directions shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 1/2-3 cups flour shopping list
- 1t baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2t baking powder shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 2T milk shopping list
- 1 bag peanut butter chips(I used a mix of milk chocolate, peanut butter and white chocolate) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare brownie recipe, adding 1/2t baking powder to dry ingredients, and pour into prepared 9X13 pan
- Bake per directions but removing from oven with about 5 minutes remaining on time...so, slightly underdone, but firm on top and sides
- Meanwhile cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla, honey and milk
- Add dry ingredients, starting with 2 1/2 cups of flour, adding more only if needed to create a dough that you can work with your hands, but not as stiff as a roll out cookie dough.
- Spread* cookie dough over warm brownies, spreading to the edge.
- Sprinkle with chips and return to oven for about 10 more minutes til cookie dough edges are browning and chips are melting.
- Cool COMPLETELY before cutting.
- *I do this by picking up about 1/4 of the dough and flattening it between my two palms and laying it over a portion of the brownies in the pan. Then, just do the same with the rest until covered. You can carefully use your fingers to seal any edges or breaks in the dough to look similar to a top pie crust. :)
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating10 people
decandent!choclytcandy in loved it
Great Job as always keni! These were wonderful. I spread peanut butter over the brownie before putting the cookie dough on.cmnjersey in Edgewater Park loved it
Oh my gosh, this has to be the best dessert out there, wish I could give you 100 for this one. You do have my 5 though, thanks you so much for sharing this decandent dessert.henrie in Savannah loved it