Chicken RatatouilleFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless shopping list
- 1 sm. eggplant; cubed shopping list
- 1 onion;sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper; sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/2 c part-skim mozzarella cheese; grated shopping list
- 1 T. olive oil shopping list
- 2 sm. zucchini; sliced shopping list
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms; sliced shopping list
- 1 lg. tomato; seeded and cubed shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly salt chicken.
- Heat oil in lg. saute' pan.
- Saute chicken about 2 min. per side
- Add eggplant, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, and green pepper. Cover and cook 10 min.
- Add tomato and remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Simmer 3-5 min. more,
- Arrange chicken breast on top of vegetables and sprinkle cheese over the breasts.
- Cook, uncovered, 1 more min. until cheesemelts.
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating8 people
Man, this sounds great! We eat alot of chicken around here and this will be perfect! Thanks! 5dooley in Krum loved it
What a "W.O.W." "5"FORK!!!!! Recipe for one
of my 'Favorites'~ Ratatouille ~
The addition of the 'Chicken' is delicious!
Thank-you so much for sharing~
I hope that You will be my 'Food Friend'?
moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I've always wanted to try making ratatouille (and eating it!)...love the sound of this one with the chicken and cheese added...definitely a keeper, thanks!
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!