Cake Mix Cinnamon RollsFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 3 packages active dry yeast shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups warm water shopping list
- 1 packaged white cake mix shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water In small bowl.
- Let stand about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl combine the yeast mixture with cake mix and 3 cups flour.
- Stir to combine.
- Add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- When dough pulls together, turn onto lightly floured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes.
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place dough in bowl and turn to coat with oil.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Punch dough down and turn onto lightly floured surface.
- Roll dough to a 10x16" rectangle and spread with softened butter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Starting at a long side, roll dough into a tube (not too tightly!).
- Cut into 1" wide rolls.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Pour melted butter into a small bowl and mix white sugar and pecans in another small bowl.
- Dip the top of each roll into the melted butter, then into sugar and pecans.
- Place snugly on prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise another 30 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes OR until rolls are golden.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating13 people
know the recipe, it's delish!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I CAN SMELL THEM NOW..............WOW AWESOME RECIPE! PASS THE MILK PLEASE :)txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
super 5!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it