House Of Blues Spinach DipFrom conner909 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, artichoke hearts,
- spinach, hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake at 325 degrees until set and lightly
- browned, about 35 to 40 minutes. Serve at once.
- Makes 3 cups dip. Serve with sturdy potato or tortilla chips.
- I used 2 cans of artichoke hearts (not the marinated ones) and chopped them to suit my taste. I also used a 6 oz. bag of cleaned, fresh spinach. This dip can be made up to one day in advance and refrigerated before baking. Remove from the fridge approx. one hour before baking. I baked mine, covered.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating6 people
Love this stuff! Great recipe 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
Another keeper for me! Love baked artichoke/spinach dips!juels in Clayton loved it
I love the House of Blues, I have been to the one in Myrtle Beach and Chicago, and have had this dip, very good thanks for the post....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it