Luscious Lemon PieFrom peggy_cookingfool 6 years ago
- 1 prepared and cooled graham cracker crust (I make my own) shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 6 oz defrosted lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) canned sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- Freshly whipped sweetened cream for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare, bake and cool a 9-inch graham cracker crust.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Adding condensed milk a little at a time continue to beat cream cheese. Make sure there are no lumps remaining.
- Next beat in lemonade concentrate and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and chill for at least 6 hours or until set.
- Slice and serve will a nice big dollop of freshly whipped sweetened cream.