Flourless chocolate raspberry CakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into chunks shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup Chambord ( raspberry ) liqueur, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream shopping list
- chopped toasted hazelnuts for garnish shopping list
- fresh raspberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Butter 9-inch springform pan.
- Line bottom with parchment paper.
- Wrap outside of pan tightly with 3 layers of heavy-duty foil.
- Combine chocolate and butter in medium metal bowl.
- Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water.
- Whisk until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove bowl from over water.
- Whisk eggs, brown sugar and 1/4 cup Chambord in large bowl to blend.
- Add chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in kosher salt.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Place springform pan in large roasting pan.
- Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
- Place in oven and tent springform pan loosely with foil.
- Bake until cake is just set in center and top is almost dry to touch (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Do not overbake
- Remove cake from roasting pan.
- Remove foil from top and outside of pan.
- Cool cake in pan on rack.
- Chill cake until cold, about 3 hours.
- Using mixer, beat whipping cream and remaining 1/4 cup
- Chambord in medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Run knife around pan sides to loosen cake.
- Release pan sides.
- Cut cake into wedges.
- Transfer to plates and top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with chopped toasted hazelnuts.and fresh raspberries
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Yum. This sounds really, really, really good. Great post my friend and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Love Chambord, this just sounds so elegant and divine!juels in Clayton loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Party Food316 members
Choco Lovers138 members
All About Choclate86 members
Chocoholics Anonymous154 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Companys Coming115 members