Good GuacamoleFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 3 avocados shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped finely shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 serrano chiles, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 or 2 cloves freshly minced garlic shopping list
- dash of freshly cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Peel avocados, turn into bowl and mash.
- Stir in tomato, onion, chiles, lime juice, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Serve on bed of romaine lettuce with homemade (or not) tortilla chips. Sprinkle guacamole with parmesan cheese
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating8 people
WELL MICHELE I LOVE GOOD GUACAMOLE I SEE IM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP TO YOUR HOUSE FOR A WEEKEND OF JUST EATING AND DRINKING HAHAHAHA
THANKS FOR THIS ONE SOUNDS YUMMY FOR SURE A KEEPER............FIVE
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love guacamole! This one has a nice addition of serrano peppers!juels in Clayton loved it
I have never attempted to make this but now I may become the neighborhood "Guac Queen"! Thanks for this dish and you get my 5, conner.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!