Almost Good For You Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter PiesFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- 9 reduced fat graham cracker squares, crushed finely shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup 1% milk OR unsweetened soy milk shopping list
- ½ cup, plus 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups light or fat-free Cool Whip shopping list
- Additional Cool Whip or Redi-Whip for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of lined muffin cups (about 1 tablespoon of crumbs per muffin cup).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes; remove pan from oven and cool completely before filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter and milk together on low speed.
- Add the pudding mix and beat for 1 minute.
- Fold in the Cool Whip; spoon mixture into the muffin cups.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove fluffs from freezer, peel off liner and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, about 5 minutes, and top with a tablespoon of Light or Fat Free Cool Whip or Redi-Whip.
- NOTE: For a change in flavor, use vanilla pudding in place of the chocolate pudding - other flavors may work, too, but those are the only 2 flavors I've used to date.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating9 people
~Hello~'K.K.' (aka:Krumkake) ^j^ ~
I just love your recipes!!!
And this "5"FORK!!!!! is no exception~
I am happy to see you 'pumping' out
recipes again for all of us to enjoy!
P.S. I 'Flagge...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
hello baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill take a dozen lol i need comfort junk tonight hahaha ill probably get sick too oh well .they sound good lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Now how can something be low fat, low cal and STILL taste good. That's my question here, Krum although I do feel that you've answered it with this delicious post. Yummmmmmmm... my thanks and my five, my friend.
PS What's the word...morelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!