Easy Creamy Egg SaladFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1-2 stalks celery chopped fine shopping list
- white pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Let cream cheese sit on counter to soften, not melt!
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, salt and white pepper.
- Stir in by hand celery, onions and eggs.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, or on bread, or on croissants..
- This makes about 5 1/2 cups
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
Hey Lady!! Hope you are fine....Love this recipe..
I do it the same way except for the cream cheese...tried it this is GREAT !! love it...
high 5.. Thanks...for the post........betty_boop in Sulphur loved it
This looks really good.jencathen in loved it
Oh, yummy. Any thing with cream cheese is good!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it