Mediterranean Potato SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, unpeeled, cooked, cooled, and cut in bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions, with green shopping list
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, shredded shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar, or other white vinegar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, tomatoes, onions, basil, and celery.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to potatoes and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
This sounds very yummy, Midge! Love the combo of ingredients here and the dressing!juels in Clayton loved it
Decadence in a bowl. Love the sounds of this one. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Salads Galore254 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
Greek Foods145 members
Companys Coming115 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members