Sauted Yellow SquashFrom hsfargis 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onion and cook just till tender.
- Add yellow squash and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring until squash begins to soften.
- Cover and continue cooking over low heat until nice and tender (usually about 20-25 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookhsfargis Reidsville, NC
The Rating2 people
I usually steam my squash but I decided to try this instead. The only thing I did differently was I put the onion and the squash in the pan at the same time as I like my onion to be a bit crispy. Nice and simple. A good way to use up a mess of squash...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Top this off with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and top with a cheddar mix and heat just to melt!
My favorite!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it