Artichoke 3 Cheese Brunch CasseroleFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 10 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 16 ounce carton cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (I prefer Lawry's) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can (13 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- paprika (optional) shopping list
- tomato wedges (optional) shopping list
- fresh parsley sprigs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Combine eggs, flour, baking powder, seasonings, and basil; blend well.
- Stir in cottage cheese, other cheeses.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet and lightly saute onions, then add artichokes and toss with onions and butter.
- Add artichoke mixture to egg mixture, stirring to blend well.
- Pour mixture into greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in 325 degree oven for about 1 hour until set and golden brown.
- Let stand a few minutes before cutting to serve.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Another winning recipe, and YES- baby spinach would be ideal.
HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'd like to serve this for brunch, lunch, and dinner, too. Ooooo, perfect for a covered dish! Wonderful!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
This is really a wonderful recipe, I love artichokes and the blend of cheese you have here all just complement each other, thanksgagagrits in Irmo loved it