Juice Marinated Pork Chops with Asparagus Olive Pasta TossFrom keni 7 years ago
- 1lb boneless pork chops shopping list
- juice from 2 lemons shopping list
- juice from 1 orange shopping list
- 1 cup apple juice shopping list
- splash of olive oil shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper(add a small bit of your favorite poultry or steak seasoning, here, too, salt free, if possible) shopping list
- 12oz bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, snapped and cut in half, or thirds, depending on size shopping list
- 3T capers, rinsed but whole shopping list
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, rinsed, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Combine fruit juices, pepper and olive oil in large zipper bag and add pork chops. Toss to coat and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta. Add pasta and cook per directions.
- In large saute pan, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, asparagus, olives and capers.
- Grill or broil chops about 5 minutes each side(I sprinkled with paprika to add some color)
- Add marinade to asparagus mixture and cook down while pork is cooking.
- In large bowl, toss pasta with asparagus mixture, adding fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve pork chops over pasta/asparagus and top with more cheese.