Irenes Rice PuddingFrom despinap 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare rice until soft, in a pressure cooker if possible.
- Strain and set aside.
- Combine milk, sugar, vanilla and brandy and boil.
- Add reserved rice and stir constantly on medium heat until creamy.
- Turn off heat and cool.
- Pour into dessert bowls and sprinke with cinammon.
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating6 people
This does sound good! It would probably be good with crabmeat or other fish also! It would even be good without the fish! Thanks for posting it!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
great tasty recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh yes, this one sounds interesting and delicious! Thanks for posting this great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!