Elaines Tea-time Mini-cakesFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cake/pastry flour shopping list
- 1 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup raw sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all dry ingredients, and mix well
- Add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly
- When fully mixed, the batter should be thick, and not easily fall from the spoon.
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Oil or butter the mini-pans
- Fill each mini-pan a little over half full to allow for even expansion
- Place filled pans on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cakes to cool completely in their pans, then invert and decorate however your fancy takes you!
People Who Like This Dish 8
- chefperiwinkle Scarboro, CA
- dagnabbit Barrie, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- foodie4eva Vero Beach, FL
- juels Clayton, NC
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- slg121060 Gainesville, GA
- thatsmystyle Hamilton, CA
- m11andrade Kankakee, IL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating11 people
great mini-cake chef high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound cute and so yummy! 5 forks from me!juels in Clayton loved it
What a cute idea, where do you find those tiny pans? You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!