Gourmet Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom shandalulu 6 years ago
- 4 Slices Deli sourdough bread shopping list
- 3/4 C sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 C baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 4 Hearty Slices provolone cheese shopping list
- 1/4 C Parmesan, Romano & Asiago (Pre-shredded cheese mixture) shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- margarine shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a skillet on med heat and saute mushrooms in oil with some garlic salt till tender, set aside.
- Spread margarine on one side of each slice of bread then sprinkle the buttered side with garlic salt and parsley.
- On the other side of the bread put two slices of provolone then half of the mushrooms then sprinkle some of the shredded cheese on mushrooms then add half of the spinach and add some the shredded cheese on that as well.
- Place the other slice of bread on top and place in heated skillet and grill till each side is golden.
- Same directions for other samich.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
The Cookshandalulu West Valley City, UT
The Rating4 people
sounds so good this is a great one I love the use of the spinach and mushrooms. this is a good one to make and serve with tomato soup.maywest in Tangerine loved it
Love the mushrooms and spinach here! Does sound really gourmet and delicious, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
love grilled samiches Cheese a plus high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!