Pina Colada CakeFrom gwencampbell 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package
- Mix 1/2 of the drained pineapple into cake mix
- Bake according to cake package directions
- When cake is done, remove from oven and poke holes in warm cake (I use the end of a wooden spoon).
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle coconut and remaining pineapple over top of cake.
- Store refrigerated.
The Cookgwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!