Moms Cocktail MeatballsFrom sanzoe 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worchestshire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1 onion soup mix packet shopping list
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- dash liquid smoke shopping list
How to make it
- Mix meatball ingredients together and roll into small meatballs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- While meatballs are cooking mix sauce ingredients together and simmer for 15 minutes.
- When meatballs are cook cover with sauce and serve.
- Can also be kept in crock pot to keep warm.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- mommybone Statesville, NC
- wjbstarshine Blissfield, OH
- denny59 Waynesboro, PA
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
The Rating6 people
How wonderful that you found the recipe safely tucked away in a cookbook. It sounds like a great appetizer. Thank you!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
what a wonderful surprise... I wish my Great Grandmother had written down some of hers or other members of the family had learned how to make them...
thank you for sharing a family favorite ..fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!