Moms Cocktail MeatballsFrom sanzoe 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worchestshire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1 onion soup mix packet shopping list
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- dash liquid smoke shopping list
How to make it
- Mix meatball ingredients together and roll into small meatballs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- While meatballs are cooking mix sauce ingredients together and simmer for 15 minutes.
- When meatballs are cook cover with sauce and serve.
- Can also be kept in crock pot to keep warm.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
The Rating6 people
How wonderful that you found the recipe safely tucked away in a cookbook. It sounds like a great appetizer. Thank you!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
what a wonderful surprise... I wish my Great Grandmother had written down some of hers or other members of the family had learned how to make them...
thank you for sharing a family favorite ..fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!