Sweet Pull-Apart BreadFrom quaziefly 7 years ago
- Dough shopping list
- 3 cups Unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast shopping list
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract (optional) shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the dough ingredients into the bucket of your bread machine. Program the machine for dough, and press Start. After about 10 minutes of kneading, check the dough's consistency; it should be smooth and very soft, though it should form a ball and clean the bottom and sides of the bucket. Adjust its consistency with additional flour or water, if necessary, and allow the machine to complete its cycle.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and divide it into 32 small pieces, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Dip the balls in the melted butter, roll them in the cinnamon-sugar, and layer them in the bucket.
- Place the bucket in the machine, close the lid, and allow the bread to rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Program the machine for bake only, 65 minutes, light crust, and press Start. When the cycle is complete, let the bread stand for a few minutes, then remove the bucket and turn the bread out onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Yield: 10 small servings, or 4 to 6 more generous servings.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating10 people
another great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh yes, another winner from you! I'm sure my kids would stay in the kitchen until all this would be gone!juels in Clayton loved it
Definitely a 5! I love that it is all homemade. Just might have to have monkey bread this weekend. Thanks for the post.momoften in nowhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!