Cheesecake Stuffed Lemon CakeFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1 3.4oz box instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup oil-vegetable, canola, or corn shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 4oz white chocolate bar-finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind-about 2 large lemons shopping list
- 3 16oz tubs homestyle cream cheese frosting shopping list
- 1 19oz package frozen cheesecake with strawberry topping-finely diced shopping list
- 1 10oz jar lemon curd shopping list
- 2 cups fresh rasberries-divided shopping list
- 1 cup fresh strawberries-halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat first 6 ingredients with a electric mixer on medium speed. Fold in chocolate and lemon rind.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9" round cake pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool layers in pans for 10 minutes then turn out onto wire racks and cool completely.
- Wrap cooled layers in plastic wrap or foil and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Unwrap layers and slice in half horizontally using a serrated edge knife. This will make 4 layers.
- Place first layer onto cake plate cut side up. Spread with 1/2 cup cream cheese frosting, 1/3 of the diced cheesecake pieces, and 1/2 cup rasberries.
- Repeat procedure twice and place final layer onto cake cut side down.
- Spread remaining frosting on top and sides of cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, take the lid off of the lemon curd jar and microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Drizzle curd onto cake and serve garnished with remaining rasberries and strawberries.
- Feel free to experiment with different fruits. Peaches, blueberries, oranges, etc.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating7 people
OMG, how good does that sound! Looks gorgeous! I don't mind challenging and time consuming at all, as long as it's worth it, and this one is definitely worth it! Thanks for this great post!juels in Clayton loved it
OMG is right. This looks and sounds decadent. Love EVERYTHING about this recipe. Can't wait to try. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
never mad a stuffed cheesecake definite must try thanks high5 love the beautiful cakemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Companys Coming115 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members
Amazing Icebox Cakes47 members