Spinach Artichoke and Asiago SquaresFrom grumblebee 6 years ago
- 2 cups jarred marinated artichokes, drained shopping list
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 lb. grated asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and line with parchment paper (to make it easy to get them out!) an 8-inch square pan, so that the paper hangs over the sides.
- In a food processor, pulse artichokes, spinach, onion, garlic and oregano until finely chopped but not puréed. Pulse in eggs, then pulse in breadcrumbs and Asiago cheese. Scrape the mixture into a prepared pan and spread to level. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until set.
- Cool to room temperature before slicing into squares and store refrigerated. Makes 1 8-inch square pan. Cuts into 25 squares.
The Cookgrumblebee Victoria, Canada
The Rating7 people
Mmmmm ........good i love this recipe thanks so much
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds fantastic! Love asiago cheese! Saving this one.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Nice! I also like the asiago instead of the usual parmesan. Thank you, grumble. ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it