Dirty Bird BurgersFrom adzell 5 years ago
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey shopping list
- 2 packets (1 oz) dry ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed cheese flavored crackers shopping list
- 1 tbs onion salt shopping list
- pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 3-4 tbs olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place turkey meat in bowl & add in ranch, egg, cheese crackers, mozzarella cheese, onion salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Form meat into patties.
- Lightly brush olive oil over patties before placing on the grill to prevent sticking.
- Cook on preheated grill for 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- ahrens65 Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- cmnjersey Edgewater Park, NJ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- twistedsister San Antonio, TX
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- twilightdawning Lancaster, CA
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookadzell Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating12 people
Yummy!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Love to use ground Turkey this recipe sounds delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
For this 'DELICIOUS DIRTY BIRD- BURGER!
Does it 'Fly'off the plate into your mouth???
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it