Upside-down Chocolate Cream Cheese CakeFrom lmgluvscats 4 years ago
- * 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-sweet chocolate Morsels shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- * 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut shopping list
- * 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- * * eggs, oil and water as called for in cake mix directions shopping list
- * 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese shopping list
- * 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- * 2 cups sifted powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Grease paper and sides of pan. Sprinkle morsels, nuts and coconut evenly on bottom of pan.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions. Carefully spoon batter over ingredients in prepared pan.
- HEAT cream cheese and butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until melted (mixture may not appear smooth). Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Drizzle mixture over cake batter.
- BAKE for 45 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of chocolate portion comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack. Carefully remove paper. Cool completely. Carefully transfer to serving platter.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklmgluvscats Sigourney, IA
The Rating7 people
Hard to go wrong with this one, huh?? Love everything about it, and so easy!! Thanks for sharing it! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
beautiful picture cant wait to try this one print try and save thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Excellent!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it