Jell-o Easter Candy Pudding EggsFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
How to make it
- Stir pudding, water, margarine in a large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in sugar by cupfuls, stirring until mixture forms a ball.
- Form into 1 1/2" egg shapes.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Partially melt chocolate in separate bowls over hot water until 2/3 melted.
- Remove from heat, continue stirring until all chocolate is melted, smooth.
- Dip eggs into chocolate; decorate with colored sprinkles or swirl icing over them, or child's name written on them or
- flowers or dots.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
wow !!! this is neat sounds wonderful the kids will love it and the adults too.........lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Very different, karlyn! I like this and so will everyone else who gets near them. My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
OMG, how good does that sound! Definitely a keeper and a must try, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it