Sour Cream and Horseradish Beet SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 medium beets trimmed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons scallions minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beets in boiling water for 40 minutes then drain and rinse under cold running water to cool.
- Peel and dice then combine next five ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Add beets and mix gently but well then refrigerate 2 hours then sprinkle with dill before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
sounds awesome. bookmarked. thanks for the post. 5 forkssunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
This recipe is fabulous! It is similar to one that my dear Mother-in-law made. High 5 and thanks for submitting it to the group.lor in Toronto loved it
I love beets...... and horseradish, and sour cream........OH MAN I WILLL BE MKING THIS TONIGHT
Big Bear 5 for this onegrizzlybear in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!