Cinnamon ChickenFrom scearley 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut broccoli into florets and steam until almost tender.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large Dutch oven, melt the butter.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and sautee until transparent.
- Add chicken to the Dutch oven and brown lightly on both sides.
- Add wine, cinnamon, and salt & pepper.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for one hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
- After an hour, cover the chicken with broccoli, and cover the broccoli with the cheese.
- Replace the lid of th eDutch oven and simmer until the cheese melts.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
The Rating6 people
Keep posting...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
A super great post,thanks a million for sharing,...Bobrobertg in loved it
Sounds wonderful. Thank you.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!