Whipped Cream StabilizerFrom joe1155 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine gelatin and water. Let stand until thick.
- Then place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves, which takes about 3 minutes.
- Whip cream with 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, just until it is slightly thickened.
- While beating slowly, gradually add gelatin to whipped cream mixture. Whip at high speed until stiff.
- Cakes frosted with whipped cream should always be refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating12 people
Thanks, this will come in handy. Great post, thank you for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Hey, Mr. Joe...
What is the "shelf life" of the whipped cream, in the fridge? I lost a batch ( made it for my dessert coffee ) in just 24 hours - typical separation issues.... AND, can this be frozen, somewhat like those ghastly homogenized m...morebarbequeman in Salt Lake City loved it
great and thanks for sharing.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!