Japanese Soba Noodles With Tofu And VegetablesFrom omshivs 8 years ago
- Handful of soba (buckwheat) noodles shopping list
- ½ pack firm tofu, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas, whole shopping list
- 1 carrot large, sliced shopping list
- 1 handful fresh chives or 1 green onion stalk, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil and cook soba noodles until tender.
- Drain noodles and run under cool water, then set aside. In separate pot, steam or boil lightly carrots, snow peas and tofu for 2 minutes.
- Combine noodles with vegetables and tofu in a large bowl. Add oil, soy sauce, and chives or green onion. Toss. Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- ENJOY!! :).