Breakfast FritattaFrom dugger 7 years ago
- 8 ounces bacon, diced shopping list
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup milk, .33 shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup bisquick® baking mix shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon in large skillet until browned and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel. Pour off drippings into cup. Measure back 4 tbsp into skillet.
- Saute potatoes, onion, green pepper, 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper in drippings until potatoes are tender. (about 15 minutes). Remove from heat & add bacon. Set aside.
- Beat together eggs, cheese, milk, buttermilk, butter, 1/2 tsp of salt and bisquick. Pour into 9X9 baking dish. Spoon potato mixture on top of egg mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with fruit salad on the side if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating7 people
This sounds perfect for when I make breakfast for dinner!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
This was very good! I made it as written except I omitted the buttermilk and I used cheddar instead of swiss. I love the way the Bisquick became a bread layer! I also love the fact that it can be assembled and stored in the fridge, then baked when ne...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Delish!!pleclare in Framingham loved it