Crab Potato BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 large potatoes peeled shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes until soft then drain.
- Add butter and let melt over hot potatoes.
- Mash potatoes and add cream mixing until smooth.
- Add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, parsley, green onions and cheese to the potatoes.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Place mixture in a casserole dish or individual ramekins and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes in a casserole dish or 20 minutes in a ramekin.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Now that the crab meat is getting more available, I want to make this one. Yummy! Thanksmsbooch75 in Ocean Springs loved it
I made this for dinner last night and all I can say is thank you for posting another fantastic recipe! I loved the seasoning and at first I thought there was too much half-n-half but after you add all the ingredients, it is thick. Great flavor too....moreshandy in Port Orchard loved it
This one sounds absolutely wonderful. Another winner!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!