Chicken Pot PieFrom leebear 6 years ago
- 1 3 1/2 CUP POUCH OF pepperED gravy shopping list
- (THE BRAND I USE IS "SM"SOUTHEASTERN MILLS - THEY CAN BE FOUND ON-LINE AT "THE GRAVYSTORE") shopping list
- 2 16 OZ. BAGS OF frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 2 SMALL CANS OF WHITE MEAT chicken shopping list
- 2 CUPS OF Bisquick shopping list
- 1 CUP OF milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 DEGREES
- IN LARGE SAUCE PAN OR SKILLET MAKE GRAVY ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS.
- ADD 2 BAGS AND 2 CANS OF CHICKEN TO GRAVY
- LET SIMMER ON LOW WHILE YOU MAKE BISCUIT TOPPING
- IN LARGE BOWL COMBINE REMAINING INGREDIENTS
- USE A LARGE CASSAROLE DISH
- POUR GRAVY MIXTURE INTO CASSAROLE
- POUR BISCUIT MIXTURE OVER GRAVY MIXTURE
- SLIGHTLY SPREAD TO COVER EVENLY
- PLACE CAREFULLY IN OVEN
- BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES(UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN)
- DIG IN!!!!
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookleebear Brookpark, OH
The Rating30 people
This wonderful recipe brings back sweet memories of my mothers cooking with the Bisquick crust.
wholesome food made with love.
Five forks and a great big happy smile:)
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Loo ks great and so easy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Thanks for the memories, lee! My pot pie has never lived up to the pot pies from my childhood years. Thanks and my five, lee!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!